Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 21 (Sunday)

Steven accompanied me for service this morning. We decided to stay for both services, where we eventually met up with Amanda. He shared with me how much he enjoys coming to our church and meeting new friendly people, but most importantly he hears the Lord speak to him through the message each week.

After service, we met with some of the Missionaries that are in town for "The Huddle", and I was able to introduce Steven to some of my friends. It was a real pleasant day today.

Steven explained that he was unaware of the baptism that had occurred on Friday and was disappointed that he'd missed it. I quickly offered the chance to do it today, again without a change of clothes for either of us. He took me up on the offer and at 4:15pm this afternoon, the old Steven was washed away and the new Steven rose from the water.

I'm so thankful to be used by GOD as a positive influence in somebody's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment