Friday, May 28, 2010

The Battle Continues... (Friday)

We knew in advance that this particular weekend would be packed in PB, due to Memorial Day weekend, so we arrived a few minutes earlier to give us time to park. As we unloaded the truck, my stomach knotted up once I saw the amount of people waiting for us...

I should back up and mention that the reason we were able to get down there earlier enough is because we rushed out of the house... and now I'll take full responsibility... I forgot the 4 loaves of bread that I had cut up & buttered, and the trays necessary to keep the food warm. I immediately started to stress out. With the help of my brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus, we were able to lift that to GOD and my problems seemed to evaporate. I then shared a message based off of Proverbs 3:5,6~ Trusting in the Lord.

The food went quick with such a large crowd and unfortunately we had to turn away 5-10 people because the food had run out. While we were serving, there was a man standing in line waiting for food (who made me a bit uncomfortable) that the SDPD had some questions for, so they removed him from the line to discuss their matters with him. When they were finished, the man returned to the now empty line, only to find the food was now gone. He started to throw a fit. Our brother, Ruben wisely suggested we join together for prayer. By the powerful name of Jesus, we rebuked the enemy from our presence and for peace in the area... I then noticed the man walking away. A lot went on tonight and it felt weird. I can't really describe it, other than to say we can all feel the Spiritual Battle going on down there.

We sincerely appreciate all of the prayers and support from The Body of Christ. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment