Friday, November 19, 2010

Making a difference one life at a time...

The highlight of the evening was definately Alyse!

The dinner went by in a flash, and yeah there was alot of people saying encouraging words, but I can honestly say that the best part was hearing that our friend, Alyse enjoys listening when I share from the gospel according to John.

It's strange, because the 3 verses that I taught from tonight, was clearly from John, but not once, did I give referrence to the scripture address. Next week I'll attempt to offer her a small pocket-sized gospel of John.

It's pretty obvious that God is doing some work in this woman's life! Amanda and I are just so blessed to be a part of it and get a front row seat in seeing how God works.

I gave a reminder about the Thanksgiving outreach that our church is putting on next week, and got a total head count of 34 people this week who want to go. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment