Friday, February 18, 2011

Inseparable, Unconditional love...

We can call it rainy, wet, stormy night... and by all assumptions one would say that we were not going to show up. GOD commanded otherwise. Through our obedience... He was able to reveal to the smaller group that His love never fails because it is both inseparable & unconditional regardless of the weather conditions.

The support of the faithful team members still coming together spoke to me as well. It opened my eyes with a truly thankful heart to give GOD thanks for my friends by our side to support the Ministry and fulfill the vision that my wife and I have.

As mentioned, we had a smaller group this evening, obviously due to the rain. Even though we were blessed with 2 pop-up canopies to use as shelter, we all got pretty soaked, but it was worth it to be there. We were unsure of just how much food to prepare, but Amanda decided to make the amount as usual. The folks that came were able to fill their plates a few times.

The best part for me was the genuine thankfulness that most of the guys had for us coming out regardless of the storm. Their response opened the door for me to share how GOD's love is always available. I feel that this week, GOD spoke to them in a different light that they were able to see & understand. There are times when 'words' are just not enough.

1 comment: