Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christ-filled Christmas

Wow! Tonight really felt like Christmas... from the crisp air, to the warm & fuzzies.

I'm not even sure if I know how to put all this together without sounding jumbled.

Our LTN family was fully staffed tonight and that was a huge blessing for many people. Some of our team members had been collecting clothing donations over time and brought a van load to distribute... others brought individualized gift packs... while others presented a variety of sweets for dessert. It is so neat to see the team working together, allowing GOD to use their gifts in whatever capacity He wills.

Amanda and I were blessed with a couple Christmas cards from our neighbors. Actually reading what some of them wrote to our team has touched my heart in ways that I can not explain. My last entry, I shared 1 John 4:19... not that this even comes close to such a thing, but somehow I'm drawn back to this verse because in all reality, our friends in PB would not love us, had we not first showed them love.

It was a long night. Lots of ministry went on, people sought prayer, others wanted bibles and counseling... hopefully those seeds with bring forth good-solid fruit for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment