Friday, June 19, 2009

Divine Appointments ~ Week 5

In full force this week was my wife, Teri, Jason, Jen, Joey and our friend Amy, from home fellowship. The blessings keep coming and coming. Teri and Jason have been awesome in helping out with food and sharing in the costs to keep this running. The more people that come, the pricier it gets, yet GOD still provides.

We met with our usual posse and plenty more to come. The whole night people seemed to flock to us, not only to eat but to fellowship and hang out with new friends. It was great. I was able to share scripture with a few of the regulars. Jeremy was there but his sidekick Andy was nowhere to be found. I noticed a guy walking towards us collecting plastic bottles. I offered him some food and sat with him away from everyone else. The LORD put it on my heart to really speak the truth to this man. I can't take any credit what-so-ever, because The Holy Spirit spoke through me, but after 5 minutes of talking with Don... he repented of his sins and accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Lord & Saviour. He walked away refreshed, happy as ever and clinging a new bible tight in his grip. It took me about 15 minutes to realized what had really just taken place, I was in shock. GOD actually used me. Wow!!!

Amy and Amanda sat down and ministered with a woman named Jane. She has seen alot of loss in her life and it really shows. I don't know the details of what was said, but we all pray that GOD puts His touch on her life and she can feel His unfailing love.

As the night grew later, food was just about gone... a lone woman named Nancy sat near us. My wife noticed she was crying and went to speak with her, offered her food and sat down with her. Nancy has experienced some of the worst things a woman can deal with. She spills everything out to Amanda and she used what she could to tell about GOD's faithfullness and love towards her.

The entire night felt like it was all about divine appointments for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment